3/14/2007

As I Was Saying...

So to pick up where I left off on my last post, 02/20...here is the front and back of the Stash Sisters quilt. It's prettier in person and I want very much to get it finished soon:


(with my son so kindly holding the tops for me...)

And here are some Show and Tells from Stash Sisters night back on 2/20:




Here's a pic from Stash Sisters night of a little rolled-up sandwich of fabric before you sew it into a pillowcase. Very clever method called "roll-sew-pull". You sew along the pinned edge and pull out one of the fabrics.

My name was drawn for a $25 gift certificate at the Sunday afternoon Show and Tell for the 2006 Second Saturday Sampler quilts (for finished tops, alternate colorway, I think) and here is what I got:

That went fast! A bit of Judie Rothermel's Regency cheater cloth and two spools of Aurifil thread.

2 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

I haven't seen the regency cheater cloth before...looks like it could be a really fun backing.

Libby said...

I need to pull out a pillow case pattern. In a moment of weakness, I bought fabric that will NEVER make it into a quilt . . . but a pillow case would be just right. Gotta love that Aurifil thread *s*