4/03/2008

Punch


The punched finger has been preventing much precision sewing, and time has run out, so the swap block design has become the above, the same basket with a simple handle top. However, things have gone backwards since I only have the one above finished, since simple handle tops have their complexities.
I discovered that the fat band-aid on the pierced finger (whose hand does nothing but rest underneath the hoop) is a perfect cushion for needlepunch, however, so I made Cat on Chenille and in fact have the pattern available:


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo pretty! Love the basket and colors. And the cat is adorable. Hope your finger feels better!

KC Quilter said...

Ooooh, so sorry to read about your owie! But you've made lemonade, sounds like. Love the kitty punch needle

MARCIE said...

Love the cat and the name! So cute! Now the basket is wonderful! I love simple!:) Great fabric choices. I am now going to your new website again to enjoy your prim portraits! I adore them! I encourage everyone to take a look!

Mary Johnson said...

I like the basket too - simple is good!

Anonymous said...

I love the basket. The fabrics are perfect together.

Libby said...

Oh dear, your poor sore finger. Love the pinks in the basket. And kitty is pretty darned sweet, too *s*

Karen said...

You revised basket pattern block is great. Hope you get over that sore finger soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I'm a friend of Barbara Barnes and from what I understand, she says she's requested one of your original swap blocks for our JLWC swap...if I whine, can I have one too, I LOVE THAT BLOCK! So sorry your finger is too sore for you to make them all, I was so impressed by them!
Hope

*karendianne. said...

Very cool the way you worked that out and turned it around. ;)

The little is really too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Uauuuu!!! Your blog is beautifull and yours works too!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Sorry but my english is note very well!!!



Aldi


http://manualidadesdealdana.blogspot.com

Kyra said...

The pink basket colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing -

Best, Kyra
www.BlackThreads.blogspot.com