12/14/2009

Blockety Blocks

Managing to keep up with the Stickles:

Our Les Fleurs class met yesterday afternoon, which concludes the classroom festivities until next month. I didn't take pictures of the others; maybe next month. We all have a great start on this interesting quilt:

We are all to make a sawtooth Quilt of Valor block for next Repro Divas:

And since I don't want to miss out on the holiday frenzy, I began this group of blocks in order to work on a red and green quilt during Christmas, er excuse me, Winter Holiday break :-) :

This uses two Rouenneries, a Grunge, and an Aged Muslin for the background.

P.S. Dear Santa, please please bring me the
from: FQS . Thank you, Santa, and hope your holiday is also merry. It's nice of you to remember the big girls as well as the little children :-).

10 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

All of your blocks look great. The Les Fleurs class looks like an interesting quilt for sure. Can't wait to see it finished.

MJinMichigan said...

The red and green star looks really old in those fabrics. It looks like you're doing a good job keeping up with the Dear Janes.

Lori said...

You have a lot of blocks going on, I love them all, especially the red and green. Very nice!!

MARCIE said...

How do you do it all? Your new quilt will be smashing! How big are you making the block?

Julie-Ann said...

I agree with Marcie - how do you do it all? I love all of the blocks esp. the red and green star block!

Karen said...

Wonderful Stickle block. Pretty pink fabric. And, I just love the Les Fleurs blocks.

Vivian said...

Goodness -- look at your multitasking with projects! I'm having trouble focusing on one project at a time. Your projects all look great.

Micki said...

Your blocks are wonderful!
Micki

Janean said...

the little birdhouse pincushion is so clever! the crow is very cool.

Karen said...

Is Repro Divas something you attend at a quilt shop?