7/05/2009

Another Finish

Obviously putting on the photo of the stack of Almost Dones has helped. This morning, I quilted and finished tacking the back of the Lincoln's Platform quilt. It is labeled. It is donedonedone:
As KarenDianne put it, this quilt also simmered, from its beginnings in summer of 2006 to summer of 2009 :-) . This is in mostly Jo fabrics, with gradation of color around the prairie point border, with Jefferson County toile for the border.

And the stack has reduced in height:

6 comments:

Karen said...

That KarenDianne gets around! I like the term simmered.
The toile border is oh so nice.

Dawn said...

I absolutely love the prairie points!

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

Hey! You're pulling ahead of me! No progress today on the stack I brought home to bind, but I did dig into my Civil War stash and begin cutting out a new project! I love the toile border you've used here!

Vivian said...

Love your photos with the stacks and the dates. That's a great way to document progress.
I was excited to get a pattern in the mail from you last week. Great service--speedy delivery. It's near the top of a pile of "have to make this soon" projects.

Marilyn R said...

Your Lincoln's Platform quilt is wonderful! Love the prairie points!

YankeeQuilter said...

I'd be afraid if I stacked them in one spot my DH would find them and give em a hard time...safer to keep them spread out among the various "sewing spots." I did get two sets of bindings made and should get one put on today....