5/03/2009

Lori Smith Tulip Quilt

First I just wanted to post this combination of red/pumpkins and greens, all Jo.  D'ya love it?

I had these two sitting by my computer thinking that they look wonderful together (Honey, Indigo and Pewter on left and Peddler's Pack on right):

so when a friend and I agreed that we would each make the tulip quilt from Lori Smith's Six Fat Quarters is All You Need, I added these fabrics (one on right later regretfully eliminated):

and made:

I was so insistent on getting it completely done that it even has its label :-).

9 comments:

Marilyn Robertson said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish! Love the fabrics for sure!

Anonymous said...

Love Lori Smith patterns....yours is no exception! Good Job!!

Karen said...

Yes, I do like the red, green, & pumpkin combo. What's in the works for that.
The Lori Smith pattern. You sure worked that up fast. And I do like the fat quarters that you chose.

KC Quilter said...

Oh, that is a yummy color combo for sure! Love Lori Smith patterns and love that quilt!

antique quilter said...

ahhhh love those fabrics together, I need them all!
love the quilt!
great choice of fabrics for that quilt.
kathie

Wendy said...

Beautiful tulip quilt! Lovely work.

Libby said...

Look at you go! I love it *s*

hetty said...

Lovely tulip quilt! That was fast! Love the fabric colours!

YankeeQuilter said...

Wonderful fabrics!